Thursday, July 23, 2009

Plymouth, Massachusetts



Today we went on the full tour of Plymouth, Mass. We almost bumped into our tour guide from Boston who brought us on the Freedom Trail last year. Jacquelyn and I recognized him right off and were so excited to find him there in Plymouth. So we were very fortunate to have him bring us all around Plymouth and teach us everything you would ever want to know about Plymouth. We went on a walking tour and it really was great. If you're in Plymouth find him and have him give you the tour. I'll post his information tomorrow along with some more photos.

While in Plymouth we dropped in and visited my Aunt Nancy and cousin Kurt. We had a really nice visit and I'm going to post a flower photo from her garden. Her back yard is just filled with the most beautiful flowers and while you walk around to look at them she knows the name and a story about each flower. It was just sprinkling out and the flowers really looked amazing . . . look at the daisy picture I posted ~ have you ever seen a more perfect flower? Click on it to see it larger. Kurt brought us out to a great dinner and we really had a fun night. So great seeing my Aunt again . . . she is the most amazing quilter. The quilts she has made will just take your breath away. I wish I had inherited even a little of her talent.

1 comment:

  1. What a handsome young man! That Cole isn't half-bad either. So glad I got to catch you guys on this East-coast swing, it was great fun. I may or may not have compared you to the Griswold's on my blog so forgive me. It must have been the mini-van clothesline.

    ReplyDelete